Information Collection and Use
- CustoClub collects personal information when you register with CustoClub, when you visit CustoClub pages or the pages of certain CustoClub partners and when you use CustoClub services. CustoClub may bring together information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email, telephone number, birth date, mailing address, country, and state. When you sign in to our service, you are not anonymous to us.
- CustoClub automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, CustoClub cookie information and the page you request.
- CustoClub use the information for the following general purposes: contact you and to improve our services, conduct research and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- Statistical Information: CustoClub collects anonymous statistical information that is not personal. By analyzing the use of our system we may compile certain statistical information. Aggregate statistical information is anonymous and will not be linked to any Personal Information for provision to third parties. We may share such anonymous statistical information with our partners, without restriction, on commercial terms that we can determine in our sole discretion.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
CustoClub does not sell, rent or share personal information about you with other people except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances
- The information may be provided to trusted partners who work on behalf of CustoClub under confidentiality agreements. On the other hand, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- When responding to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or in order to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend ourselves against legal claims.
- We think it is essential to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action whenever illegal activities are involved, such as suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of CustoClub terms and condition, or as otherwise required by law.
- CustoClub may set and access CustoClub cookies on your computer
- CustoClub lets other companies that may show advertisements on some of our pages, set and access their cookies on your computer. The use of other companies' cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to CustoClub's cookies.
Ability to Edit and/or Delete Your Account Information
- You may, at any time, edit your CustoClub profile details.
- We reserve the right to send you various communications with regard to CustoClub service, such as CustoClub Newsletter, service announcements and administrative messages, when necessary, that are considered part of your CustoClub account.
Confidentiality and Security
- We authorize access to personal information about you to employees who we estimate reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We use physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal data.
Questions and Suggestions
Questions or suggestions, may be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org